Bone Separator Machine
The capacity of this separator lies midway between those of the BAADER 694 and 699, from which it was developed to provide even greater reliability and ease of operation. The input side of this model has been redesigned to accept coarser raw material, such as collar bones, and to permit more convenient feeding.
The BAADER 697 combines the advantages of outstanding quality, ease of maintenance, robust construction and perfect hygiene of the other BAADER separators. Its design is based on many years of experience. Only high-grade materials are used in its construction. Drums with different perforations are available for all BAADER bone separators (1.3-8 mm).
BAADER 697Technical Data
- Operator requirements – 1 person
- Capacity – approx. 1200 kg raw material/h
- Power consumption – 3kW
- Dimensions – approx. 1.60×0.90X1.10 m
- crated for shipping – approx. 1.62×1.22×1.50 m
- Weight – approx. 435 kg net approx. 605 kg gross