Heading and Gutting Machine for Whitefish and Yellowtail
The heading tool leaves the collarbone undamaged. Thus, the fish is perfectly suitable for being processed to saltfish
• The symmetric belly cut allows best saltfish quality.
• Due to its heading technique, the machine does not require the fish to pre-bleed
• The fish is pushed into the machine directly from one side, without the need of the operator to lift it
• The BAADER 444 accepts fish with and without head
• The gutting tools remove viscera without unnecessary damage
• Through separate outputs, heads and guts are removed without contaminating the trunks
• Through its open design and removable fish clamps, the machine can easily be cleaned.
• In connection with BAADER 434 Heading Machine the BAADER 444 can also process headed and gutted fish without collarbone on the trunk